Keeping the maintenance up-to-date on the Library Expert Enterprise license you purchased has quite a few benefits! You get updates released, as well as access to Parts on Demand (POD), and the BOM Builder Service. You may purchase maintenance plans directly from this page if you are upgarding from version 2017 or want to pay ahead. If fell behind 6+ months on maintenance, or need to upgrade from a version earlier than 2017, please contact us for pricing.
The PCB Library Expert maintenance comes with these features -
- Complimentary set of about 5,000 parts (can be used for well over 300,000+ parts)
- Access to Parts on Demand (over 1 million parts) - free for Library Expert Pro customers
- Complimentary BOM Builder Service
- Enhanced access to POD - search by Case Codes
- Calculator, FP Designer, and Preference updates
- Additional features and enhancements are listed here
- All upgrades released during the maintenance period
Requirements(please read carefully)
- Previous purchase of PCB Library Expert required
- Must have a USB Key / License that worked with version 2016
Maintenance you purchase will commence from when it expired, or you had access to a purchased version. If you are purchasing maintenance for a licensed Library Expert Enterprise version for which maintenance expired more than 6 months ago, please contact us or your local distributor for pricing.