The PCB Libraries team is glad you're here! We put forth a substantial effort to ensure this online commnity is beneficial to the electronics industry. Please familiarize yourself with these common-sense terms and rules to help us make this the best possible place for PCB professionals meet and discuss issues.
- Post messages in appropriate and relevant forum/topic.
- Report any offensive or inappropriate post.
- Prior to posting an issue, perform a quick "Search" of the forum to see if the issue has already been discussed/answered.
- "Thank" other members for any posts that you find beneficial, even if you didn't ask the initial question yourself.
- If you want to advertise your company or organization in your signature, do so discreetly, and within the terms of this agreement.
- Spam. We have absolute zero tolerance for spam.
- Post or promote anything illegal. If it is illegal the United States or the country in which you reside, it does not belong here.
- Promote competeing products, whether directly or indirectly. We seek to make our products the best of their kind in the industry as well as providing top-notch support, and welcome suggestions for improvements, new features, etc., but the purpose of this forum is not for promoting other products.
- Post messages that might be construed as provocative, offensive or inappropriate.
- USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. It can easily be misunderstood as yelling.
When you register you are required to give a small amount of information, much of which is optional, anything you do give must be considered as becoming public information.
You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may make. We also reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.
Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact the forum by e-mail.
By posting content on this forum you are accepting that you grant full rights to the publication of your message content within the forum and that you can not later withdraw publication rights, including but not limited to the removal, editing, and/or modifying of the published content.
The Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this forum. Do NOT register if you are below the age of 13.
By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by this Agreement.