PCB Libraries Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PCB Footprint Expert > Questions & Answers
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Export Keepout Layer

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
jablar View Drop Down
New User
New User


Joined: 07 Dec 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 5
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jablar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Export Keepout Layer
    Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 11:37am
Hello,

I want to know how i can include in generation of footprint the keepout layer I have on some footprints?

I use Librairies Expert Pro Version 2015.17 for OrCAD PCB 16.6.

I have make many tries with a personal footprint created with the FP Designer but I don't see any keep out zone in OrCAD.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Benoit

Back to Top
 
Back to Top
Tom H View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 6098
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 11:42am
V2015.19 has user defined keep-outs with lots of options. It also has automatic NO_PROBE keep-outs in the CAD tool interface GUI.

However, you cannot use legacy keep-outs from Allegro due to the .dra file is binary and we have no way to read it.  
Stay connected - follow us! X - LinkedIn
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.