PCB Libraries Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Login

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
dsparks View Drop Down
New User
New User


Joined: 22 Feb 2016
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Login
    Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 6:13am
I have a Challenged User question:

After invoking PCB Libraries... I get the normal screen...I have a Pro License, so I log in but then I get the screen with my information on it and I can't get back to the normal work screen showing that I'm logged in.

What am I doing wrong?
Back to Top
 
Back to Top
Nick B View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 2106
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 7:39am
Let's do a shared desktop, I'll contact you offline.

Stay connected - follow us! X - LinkedIn
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.152 seconds.